Terms & Conditions
Welcome to our website. By browsing through Sportstatsforyou.com, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions of use. These terms, combined with our private policy, govern our relationship with you as it pertains to this website. Sportstatsforyou.com is not responsible for any violation of these terms & conditions.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to
change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy,
timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or
offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and
materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such
inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall
not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not
limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in
accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Use of the
website’s content requires the consent of SSFY and proper credit to us for providing the information.
All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator
are acknowledged on the website. The sources for all information presented are acknowledged on the
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
If this website includes any links to other websites, the links are provided for your convenience to provide
further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the
content of the linked website(s).
If you have reason to believe that your content has been copied and/or is accessible on the Service in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that the Service contains links or other references to another site, application, destination or service that contains Content or activity that infringes your copyright rights, you may notify us by providing a document via first class U.S. mail, or e-mail that includes the following information (as required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. sec. 512) to our copyright agent set forth below:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at the Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Service;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate such copyrighted work;
- Information reasonably sufficient to enable us to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the copyrighted work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.